The Film London Artists' Moving Image Network (FLAMIN) supports London-based artists working in moving image - whether film, video, digital or new technologies and for installation, animation, cinema, gallery exhibition, the public realm or broadcast. The Network helps artists engage with and benefit from the wide range of services, resources and opportunities that the capital has to offer.
We work in partnership with other organisations to offer:
- Online resources: comprehensive listings and guides covering production, exhibition, training and career development relating to moving image work.
- Funding: an awards scheme for London artists offering between £20,000 and £50,000 for the production of ambitious single screen works, alongside professional development and bespoke mentoring opportunities.
- Events: regular screenings, artist talks, panel discussions and 'in conversation' sessions.
- Seminars: guest speakers cover topics including distribution and sales, legal issues, funding advice, technical advice, professional development and other key areas.
- Advice Service: on any technical or general query by phone or email.
- Research and development: through residencies and workshop opportunities.